TY in RMC

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4 2:16 PM
      I accidentally discovered an article by Tom Yorke in the new May issue of Railroad Model Craftsman. Entitled "Structures From the Wrong Side of the Tracks", the six-page article details Tom kitbashing and adding that "Yorke-look" to an O scale Walthers Cornerstone retail building. Almost everything in the article would be relevant for working with any plastic "downtown building" in just about any scale. I learned a lot and plan on trying out several of Tom's techniques.

      Happy Reading,

    • UncaDuck50@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5 11:03 AM
        Craig-

        Thanks for the update! I'll have to try BarneyNobles or Borders.....
        we no longer have an LHS... closest one is on the other side of Donner
        Pass!

        Doug Rowe,
        Sparks, NV