Re: [Yorke_Kits] Cross the Tracks

  • Darryl Huffman
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2011
      Dennis,

      Does your email mean we should buy the Ameri-Towne kits and then use your
      parts to back-date them?

      Or do you get what is in Tom's photos which include the parts?

      Old, senile and confused
      Darryl Huffman
      12020 Old Seward Highway
      Anchorage, AK 99515
      darrylhuffman@...

      Interested in weathering steam locomotives? Check out my newest DVD:
      http://darrylhuffman.50megs.com/whats_new_3.html
      .
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2011
        Darryl,

        Maybe a little confusing. You are right start with the Ameri-town kit
        which you have or need to buy and than you use
        Tom's parts to update actually backdate the kits. mostly what you get
        are doors, windows, sign, air conditioners and the like. You use these
        parts to rebuild the front of the building.

        Any other questions?
        Dennis