Cross the Tracks

  • Dennis Brandt
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2011
      Good evening fellow modelers,

      I have just received a shipment of Cross the Tracks parts. Check out my
      website or Tom's website (www.TomYorke.com) for all the pictures. These
      kits help sort of backdate the Ameri-Towne kits to a bygone era. The
      cost is 19.95 per kit and the shipping is 5.00 per order even if you get
      them all. I don't have too many so don't wait too long.

      Here is a list of what I have in stock:

      Building 1 $19.95
      Building 2 $19.95
      Window inserts for the upper floors of building 2 4 sets to do
      one building $9.95
      Building 3 $19.95
      package of 8 window air conditioners $6.00

      Shipping is $5.00 per order.

      Go to the website: www.e-model-railroading.com or call me and place your
      order 402-992-2415

      If the website overcharges you shipping I will reimburse you everything
      over the $5.00. I am still trying it to work the shipping the way I want it.

      By phone I can send paypal invoice or take a credit card.

      thanks for your time and happy modeling,

      Dennis Brandt
      Branline Train Sales
      402-992-2415
      www.e-model-railroading.com
    • Darryl Huffman
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2011
        Dennis,

        Does your email mean we should buy the Ameri-Towne kits and then use your
        parts to back-date them?

        Or do you get what is in Tom's photos which include the parts?

        Old, senile and confused
        Darryl Huffman
        12020 Old Seward Highway
        Anchorage, AK 99515
        darrylhuffman@...

        Interested in weathering steam locomotives? Check out my newest DVD:
        http://darrylhuffman.50megs.com/whats_new_3.html
        .
        > I have just received a shipment of Cross the Tracks parts. Check out my
        > website or Tom's website (www.TomYorke.com) for all the pictures. These
        > kits help sort of backdate the Ameri-Towne kits to a bygone era. The
        > cost is 19.95 per kit and the shipping is 5.00 per order even if you get
        > them all. I don't have too many so don't wait too long.
        >
        > Here is a list of what I have in stock:
        >
        > Building 1 $19.95
        > Building 2 $19.95
        > Window inserts for the upper floors of building 2 4 sets to do
        > one building $9.95
        > Building 3 $19.95
        > package of 8 window air conditioners $6.00
        >
        > Shipping is $5.00 per order.
        >
        > Go to the website: www.e-model-railroading.com or call me and place your
        > order 402-992-2415
        >
        > If the website overcharges you shipping I will reimburse you everything
        > over the $5.00. I am still trying it to work the shipping the way I want
        > it.
        >
        > By phone I can send paypal invoice or take a credit card.
        >
        > thanks for your time and happy modeling,
        >
        > Dennis Brandt
        > Branline Train Sales
        > 402-992-2415
        > www.e-model-railroading.com

        > -----
        > No virus found in this message.

      • Dennis Brandt
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 31, 2011
          Darryl,

          Maybe a little confusing. You are right start with the Ameri-town kit
          which you have or need to buy and than you use
          Tom's parts to update actually backdate the kits. mostly what you get
          are doors, windows, sign, air conditioners and the like. You use these
          parts to rebuild the front of the building.

          Any other questions?
          Dennis