Re: [Yorke_Kits] New Web Address for Tom's site

  • Mike Bauers
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 1, 2011
      I wasn't around a computer when I read this.......

      But it works just fine with my iPhone......

      Best to ya,
      Mike Bauers
      Milwaukee, Wi

      On Feb 28, 2011, at 7:02 AM, Frank Pearsall wrote:

      > Running fine here on my iMac with Safari, 5.0.3.
      >
      > Frank Pearsall
      > Brevard, N.C.
      >
      > On Feb 28, 2011, at 7:46 AM, Don & Marsha Munsey Jr wrote:
      >
      > Frank,
      >
      > I just tried the site again and it is not working here - I'm using
      > FireFox on Comcast. Site comes up, but all the picture links are
      > broken.
      >
      > Don Munsey, Jr
      > Living in the UpperRightCorner of Louisiana
      >
      > On 2/28/2011 6:19 AM, Frank Bernard wrote:
      >>
      >> Bill,
      >>
      >> I just checked the site again from a different computer and all of
      >> the pics are loading. Not sure what is happening on your end.
      >>
      >> Frank
    • Don & Marsha Munsey Jr
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 1, 2011
        Frank,
        I still cannot get the Frijole Flats pix. All others come up fine!
        THNX!

        Don Munsey, Jr
        Living in UpperRightCorner of Louisiana USA

        fmg

        On 2/27/2011 7:24 PM, sjtlrr wrote:

        > To All,
        >
        > Tom's web site is now at the following address:
        >
        > http://www.tomyorke.com
        >
        > Please note the change. This is the only site that will be updated
        > going forward.
        >
        > Frank

      • bill davis
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 1, 2011
          same here

          I still cannot get the Frijole Flats pix. All others come up fine!

          THNX!

          Don Munsey, Jr

          Living in UpperRightCorner of Louisiana USA

          fmg

          On 2/27/2011 7:24 PM, sjtlrr wrote:

          > To All,

          > Tom's web site is now at the following address:

          > http://www.tomyorke.com

          > Please note the change. This is the only site that will be updated

          > going forward.

          > Frank

        • lchon30
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 2, 2011
            I could mail them to you if you are interested. KG

            --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, Don & Marsha Munsey Jr wrote:
            > Frank,
            > I still cannot get the Frijole Flats pix. All others come up fine!
            > THNX!
            > Don Munsey, Jr
            > Living in UpperRightCorner of Louisiana USA
          • sjtlrr
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 2, 2011
              That page is now fixed too.

              Frank