Re: plans wanted = MARTIN

  • madmike3434
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2011
      Martin thank you for responding to my post. I sent you an email thru yahoo, hope it arrives. YES, please send me a list of what you have in O scale for sale I supplied my direct email contact address in that reply.

      Poked around your 7/8" NG stuff...............looks like a lot of fun. I went to narrow gauge madness localy for a couple of years here and there was a quite a bit of the G and 7/8 there, similar to your red loco on your site.
      madmike3434...........mike lynch