plans wanted

  • madmike3434
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2011
      Need original or quality copies of plans for Yorke #149 the BORSCHT building and also THE ADAMS CASH STORE.

      Anybody able to help me....have cash or castings to trade ?
      mike
    • don mckenney
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2011
        Hi Mike,
        I have both. Do you need only copies of the plans, or also copies of
        the instructions? Let me know if no one else has gotten back to you
        and I will take care of it for you.

        Don
        don.mckenney@...

        On Feb 3, 2011, at 1:50 PM, madmike3434 wrote:

        > Need original or quality copies of plans for Yorke #149 the BORSCHT
        > building and also THE ADAMS CASH STORE.
        >
        > Anybody able to help me....have cash or castings to trade ?
        > mike

      • Johnston, Martin E.
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4, 2011
          Hi Mike,
          You don't know me but I have seen you active on the York list through the years. I thought you might be interested in my York kits / parts etc that I have left from my earlier modeling in On3 and On2.
          I have moved up to larger scales and I need to make room in my workshop. I have a number of scale kits / details / stuff that should be put to good use instead of hiding in my closet.
          If you are interested I could send some photos. I am not looking for big money I just would like to reduce my inventory of parts.
          You can see my current work at http://www.narrowgaugechaos.com/
          Marty Johnston

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 4, 2011
            HI DON NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU ONCE AGAIN, BEEN A WHILE, COUPLE HARD DRIVE WIPEOUTS KILLED MY EMAIL ADDRESS BOOK.

            YES, I NEED THE COMPLETE SETS, BOTH KITS....ADAMS CASH STORE AND THE BORSCHT BUILDING.

            I HAVE A LOCAL COPY PLACE THAT DOES A FAB JOB AND HAS ALL THE LARGE SIZE COPIERS TO HANDLE THE BIGGER SHEETS.

            SENT A RESPONSE DIRECT TO YOU WITH MY LAND ADDRESS THRU YAHOO, HOPE IT ARRIVES....................MIKE

            --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, don mckenney <don.mckenney@...> wrote:

            > Hi Mike,
            > I have both. Do you need only copies of the plans, or also copies of
            > the instructions? Let me know if no one else has gotten back to you
            > and I will take care of it for you.
            >

            > Don
            > don.mckenney@...
            >

            > On Feb 3, 2011, at 1:50 PM, madmike3434 wrote:
            >
            > > Need original or quality copies of plans for Yorke #149 the BORSCHT
            > > building and also THE ADAMS CASH STORE.
            > >
            > > Anybody able to help me....have cash or castings to trade ?
            > > mike

          • madmike3434
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 4, 2011
              Martin thank you for responding to my post. I sent you an email thru yahoo, hope it arrives. YES, please send me a list of what you have in O scale for sale I supplied my direct email contact address in that reply.

              Poked around your 7/8" NG stuff...............looks like a lot of fun. I went to narrow gauge madness localy for a couple of years here and there was a quite a bit of the G and 7/8 there, similar to your red loco on your site.
              madmike3434...........mike lynch