Favorite Hobby shop?

  • lchon30
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11, 2011
      I have been looking for hobby shops that carry On30 and On3 products.

      The Tom Yorke Frijole Flats #1 sketchbook has had awesome on-line sales and maybe I have ignored the Local Hobby Shop.

      Well the good news is Caboose Hobbies in Denver CO is now going to carry FF#1. Caboose said that the entire first order was sold out before they even got it to the shelf. They have doubled their second order.

      So who is YOUR favorite Hobby shop?

      Keith for
      T.Yorke
    • Hugh Poole
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 11, 2011
        Unfortunate, the wed page listed at the bottom of the email has been inactive
        for several years.
        Last date email post shows March of 2008.
        I tried to join, and but have not been answered yet.

        Hugh

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 11, 2011

          Hugh

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 11, 2011
            I Live in Alaska on a remote island in the southeast ,which means I have no LHS and have to order everything and have it shipped, so my favorite two shops have been "Just Trains" in Concord, Ca, and "Prancing Pony" in Ok.  Both have been excellent in getting me what I have requested and both are full service "train shops" not two aisles of trains and radio controled planes, cars and hellocopters.  Three other shops I also use are Switch Stand Models, Keith Weisman (in KY), and Franciscan Hobbies (in San Francisco, Ca).
            Frank

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 17, 2011
              Frank, i would also hope that you could say that you bought a couple of items from me.......madmike3434.
              I remember shipping things, a built up diorama?? to youyr remote address.
              mike