Backwoods Ramshackle Engine Shed Kit-HOn21/2/HOn30/HOn3 NEW RELEASE!

  • Ben
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2010
      Hello Group,

      I have just uploaded an image of the HO/HOn3/HOn30 Ramshackle Engine Shed Pilot Shingled Roof section in the File titled: Scale Model Masterpieces. Later this weekend we'll upload images of the brand new foundation along with some other changes. The Interior footprint measures 1.425"W x 1.545"T x 4.400"L.

      We will be casting over the New Year weekend shipping on kits on Monday. The price will remain on our www.DEBENLLC.com website at the introductory $64.95 until Monday when the price will be raised to its regular price.

      We have also created a group focused on the construction of Thomas A Yorke Ent kits-both young & old: the Problems, Issues & Challenges of what goes where & which parts are missing as well as a number of other discoveries.

      The TAY Construction group home page location is:

      Best regards,
      DEBENLLC Products & Publications
      910 Millvale Place SW
      Lawrenceville, GA 30044-6239
      Customer Service: 770/ 666-8100
      www.DEBENLLC.com
      Mon-Sat: 10AM-6PM EST | Sun: 1PM-5PM EST