Ever wanted to be a hydrocal kit manufacturer?

  • downtowndeco
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2010
      As I make room for some new projects I have a few more sets of HO Scale molds & masters I wouldn't mind selling to the right buyer. If you've ever wanted to have a go at manufacturing structure kits this is your opportunity to get your foot in the door. Contact me off list for complete details.

      Randy Pepprock
      Downtown Deco
      downtowndeco@...