Re:New photos

  • UncaDuck50@aol.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 10, 2010
      Joe-

      Nice work -I really like the "Dean's Stilleria ! " What is the
      building all the Homies
      are lined up in front of ?

      Happy Rails,
      Doug Rowe,
      Sparks, NV

    • madmike3434
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 11, 2010
        Its the TUXPAN MERCHANTILE..........MIKE

        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, UncaDuck50@... wrote:

        > Joe-
        >
        > Nice work -I really like the "Dean's Stilleria ! " What is the
        > building all the Homies
        > are lined up in front of ?
        >
        > Happy Rails,
        > Doug Rowe,
        > Sparks, NV

      • joecaboose3
        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 12, 2010
          The building with all the people lined up in front is the Groceria...with a front porch added.
          Joe

        • joecaboose2
          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 15, 2010
            The pink building with all the Homies is the "Groceria".