Re:New photos

  • UncaDuck50@aol.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 10, 2010
      Joe-

      Nice work -I really like the "Dean's Stilleria ! " What is the
      building all the Homies
      are lined up in front of ?

      Happy Rails,
      Doug Rowe,
      Sparks, NV

    • madmike3434
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 11, 2010
        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph" <JOECABOOSE3@...> wrote:

        > Added new photos of my Mexican Village in the "Joe Hedl" folder.

        DEANS STILLERIA = NUMERO UNO TEQULIA , great stuff, wild colours, not sure what structure that was of Toms,???? as i do not have it.

        like the little dog used to say.....ya quero taco bell

        mike
      • madmike3434
        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 11, 2010
          Its the TUXPAN MERCHANTILE..........MIKE

          --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, UncaDuck50@... wrote:

          > Joe-
          >
          > Nice work -I really like the "Dean's Stilleria ! " What is the
          > building all the Homies
          > are lined up in front of ?
          >
          > Happy Rails,
          > Doug Rowe,
          > Sparks, NV

        • joecaboose3
          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 12, 2010
            The building with all the people lined up in front is the Groceria...with a front porch added.
            Joe

          • joecaboose2
            Message 5 of 20 , Nov 15, 2010
              The pink building with all the Homies is the "Groceria".