looking for email address for Branline

  • Toms
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2010
      Anyone out there have an email address for Branline models that sells Toms products. thanks Tom Staton
    • Dennis Brandt
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2010
        My email address is dennisbrandt44@...

        Sorry for any inconvenience,

        By the way, I have several of Tom's Southside Diner in stock. Give me a
        call if you want me to reserve you one. I will add a Branline 1 & 1/2
        story flat at no charge.

        Thanks and have a great day,

        Dennis Brandt
        402-992-2415