Missing part

  • staton55
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2010
      Tom started working on the new Diner kit found that one of the large roof air conditioners is missing, this would be either the one on the roof of the diner itself or on the peaked roof building, would you kindly replace it. thanks Tom Staton 1514 Dave Hull Rd. Skaneateles, NY 13152, Pres. CEO & mostly janitor...Narragansett RR, On3 & Gn15 sorry I had to post, I tried to email you and got no response.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2010
        Taken care of Tom. Sorry for the "senior moment"!

        Tom