Re: [Yorke_Kits] Pilot models

  • Dennis Brandt
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2010
      To those who were asking both kits are O Scale.

      I am looking forward to the Convention. Please stop buy and introduce
      yourself. I will not only have these two kits available in limited
      supply but I will have about twelve different Yorke kits available plus
      4 more that Tom designed just for Branline Sales. In addition, I will
      have a large supply of details at very reasonable prices.

      See you in St Louis,
      Dennis
      Branline Sales

      On 8/30/2010 11:59 AM, tomyorkethebigstuff wrote:

      > Oscar's and the Southside Diner will be available in two days at the
      > NNGC! Dennis Brandt will have them at his booth along with the pilot
      > models. The prices are thus, Oscar's complete building $195 and the
      > Southside Diner is $125 (diner body included). They are in short
      > supply and I will be making more later this week. The total run for
      > these kits is 30. I wish I could have spent more time on the pilot
      > models instead of slapping them together.Decals are coming for both kits.

    • rkex1975
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2010
        Tom-

        Back in May 2008, you announced a diner kit, including ten copies signed and numbered as a "Founders' Kit" for those of us who fronted funds back imn '06. May I assume this is that kit? Or will you plan something else for the "Special Kit"?

        Ray

      • elist@ribbonrail.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8, 2010
          At 01:53 PM 9/4/2010, you wrote:

          >Tom-
          >
          >Back in May 2008, you announced a diner kit, including ten copies
          >signed and numbered as a "Founders' Kit" for those of us who fronted
          >funds back imn '06. May I assume this is that kit? Or will you plan
          >something else for the "Special Kit"?

          There's a great question....

          Regards,

          Dan

          Richmond, Danville & Southern - Route of the Mariner
          <http://rdsrr.com>http://rdsrr.com