Re: Reality Check

  • Sir Sydney
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 20, 2010
      Well stated. I could not agree more. On time is the key.
      ---Steve from the other Phoenix
      The kits are expensive, but well done, imaginative and they deliver the goods on time. So it is not all gloom and doom.

      > John Stokes
      > Bellevue, WA
    • Ben
      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 8, 2010
        Good question, Clark. My apologies for not replying sooner. We just returned from the St Louis NG Convention. Long trip there and back with a broken A/C unit so the drive was hot & miserable-just like the good old days before auto a/c!

        Keeping the integrity of the original Pool Hall/Bordello kit design is what made the kit a success and this will remain the same. And just like how we have updated the HO Rubbles Depot, we have made improvements to the materials used to build the kit with significant clarification to the instructions and construction techniques. We have also updated the weathering materials as well as a few more features including hollow-casting the Tower Section.

        The next kits to come out over the next couple of weeks will be the Ramshackle Series and Stone Storefront kits.

        Best Regards,
        ============== http://DrBens.com/ (WebBLOG)================
        Richard E. Bendever
        DEBEN LLC, 910 Millvale Place, Lawrenceville, GA 30044-6239
        www.DEBENLLC.com | Doctor Ben's Scale Consortium | Scale Model Masterpieces | Thomas A. Yorke Ent. | Ph.: 770.666.8100

        Please tell me that the HO bordello will be like the original which was released in the 1970s or early 80s and not like the version Tom released just four or five years ago.