RMC Article by Tom Yorke

  • Larry R
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2010
      I didn't see any mention of it here, but there is an excellent article
      in the September issue of RMC by Tom on using trolley bodies for
      structures. Tom built a diner using the body from a Bachmann On30
      trolley body and a shed based using a body from a two truck Birney.
      Check it out!!

      Larry R
      --
      Larry Rickert
      Brooklyn, USA

      On30 Resource Center:
      http://on30center.com

      "I can do everything through him who gives me strength."
      - Philippians 4:13
    • Alan Carter
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2010
        Yup, very good article!

        Al Carter
        Kirkland, WA

        To: Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 17, 2010
          Thanks for the info on that Larry. I'll have to grab that issue of RMC the
          next time I'm at my LHS. Sounds like more neat ideas from Tom.

          CraigK