NEW DETAILS

  • Dennis Brandt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2010
      Good evening,

      I just listed on eBay a batch of new details from Tom. these include a number of roof vents either painted in new condition in weathered rust condition.

      Also, a package of 8 air conditions and a commerical kitchen vent. Not to mention a old ratty chair in your favorite color.

      They in "Yorke Details" in eBay search and they should all pop up. check it out. Very realistic shipping at only 4 dollars no matter how many you want. I dought they will last long enough to make it to the website. Hopefully I will enough inventory and can do that soon. Thanks and happy modeling.

      Branline Sales
      Dennis