Here are a few photos of the On3 Narragansett RR

  • staton55
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24 5:56 PM
      I just added 8 new photos to my album all titled Wide angle 1-8 Hope you enjoy, the On3 prior to the wide angle group are more of the On3 layout the first bunch is the the Gn15 that I was published in the 2007 Narrow Gauge Gazette Sept/Oct Tom Staton
    • madmike3434
      Message 2 of 3 , May 24 8:27 PM
        Beautiful work Tom. It all really flows together. The frijole flats bordello also looks right at home.
        Nice job on the long white building. Those dust collector cyclones on the side walls, are they HO items ?

        madmike3434

        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "staton55" <notats@...> wrote:

        > I just added 8 new photos to my album all titled Wide angle 1-8 Hope you enjoy, the On3 prior to the wide angle group are more of the On3 layout the first bunch is the the Gn15 that I was published in the 2007 Narrow Gauge Gazette Sept/Oct Tom Staton

      • Larry R
        Message 3 of 3 , May 25 6:39 AM
          staton55 wrote:

          > I just added 8 new photos to my album all titled Wide angle 1-8 Hope you
          > enjoy, the On3 prior to the wide angle group are more of the On3 layout
          > the first bunch is the the Gn15 that I was published in the 2007 Narrow
          > Gauge Gazette Sept/Oct Tom Staton

          Hi Tom,

          I had a chance to see your work in person at the 27th NNGC in Portland.
          It looks even better close up and personal. I have a few photos on my
          website, about halfway down the page:

          http://on30center.com/on30/conv/27nngc/conv/conv.html

          Thanks for sharing your work.

          Larry R
          --
          Larry Rickert
          Brooklyn, USA

          On30 Resource Center:
          http://on30center.com

          "I can do everything through him who gives me strength."
          - Philippians 4:13