Volume 6 now mailing

    Message 1 of 3 , May 15, 2010
      Sketchbook Volume 6 has started mailing this week. $25 plus $5 shipping in the U.S.

      from; tom yorke, 210 pitch lake ct, roswell, GA 30076.
    • rckwallaby
      Message 2 of 3 , May 16, 2010
        How much for international shipping Tom?
        Still $11.00?

        Phil Morrow
        Australia

        Message 3 of 3 , May 18, 2010
          I will find out tomorrow. I've been under the weather for the last few days, sorry.

          Tom