Blown Up Bank

  • joecaboose2
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 18, 2010
      Looking for this O scale kit...anybody have one for sale?
    • Darryl Huffman
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 18, 2010
        Joe,

        If you quoted what you would be willing to pay you might find someone with
        one to sell.

        Just asking if someone has one to sell doen't tell us much.

        Darryl Huffman
        12020 Old Seward Highway
        Anchorage, AK 99515
        dlhuffman@...

        Need signs for your buildings?
        http://darrylhuffman.50megs.com/whats_new_4.html

        > Looking for this O scale kit...anybody have one for sale?

      • Clark Womack
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 19, 2010
          I have one.
          Clark WWomack

          On Apr 18, 2010, at 8:24 PM, joecaboose2 wrote:

          Looking for this O scale kit...anybody have one for sale?

        • joecaboose3
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 19, 2010
            Would $75 plus shipping buy it?

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 2, 2010
              Blown Up Bank has been turned into a tourist attraction in my Mexican Village. 5 pics in the "2010 Models Built" folder.
            • Darryl Huffman
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 3, 2010
                Great idea, Joe. And well done.

                Thanks for sharing.

                Darryl Huffman
                12020 Old Seward Highway
                Anchorage, AK 99515
                dlhuffman@...

                Interested in weathering steam? Check out my newest DVD:

                http://darrylhuffman.50megs.com/whats_new_3.html
                .

                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 3, 2010
                  Simply fantastic!

                  Tom

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 3, 2010
                    Joe---

                    That's a clever idea and very nicely done. The checkerboard painted tile
                    floor adds a nice bit of color and accent.

                    Craig