HO/HOn3 Rubbles Depot Now Shipping

  • Ben
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2010
      Hello List,
      My apologies for the cross-post. Yes, it's true-the HO Rubbles Depot is now shipping-at least the first 42 kits. We still have this many more that should mail out on Saturday. Our casting gnomes are pouring as quickly as they are able!

      Please do not call asking if your kit is going out today or Saturday. With this many going out at once, we really don't have the time to search the shipping information. Paypal Shipping will notify you with a Delivery Confirmation notice to your email address on file that your package has been sent. Once you have received this notice you will know that your kit is one its way.

      Finally, we do not have correct email addresses for Frank Eva and Steve Milley (both accounts are bouncing) to confirm a valid postal address.

      That's it for now. Thank you again for your patience and understanding!

      Richard E. Bendever
      customer.service@...