Re: Feed Store and Annex

  • Ben
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hello Jim,
      You don't mention whether or not you have the Plans (drawings) for these two structures or if your kit is HO or O scale. Either way, we can assist you. If you will email me off-list (customer.service@...) we can get you the images and drawings that you need to build this kit.

      Also, we have updated the "Coloring of Plaster Castings" instructions sheet to current techniques and materials. If you are interested in having this instructional as well, just ask!

      Many thanks, Ben
      ============== http://DrBens.BlogSpot.com/ ================ Richard E. Bendever DEBEN LLC, 910 Millvale Place, Lawrenceville, GA 30044-6239
      www.DEBENLLC.com | Doctor Ben's Scale Consortium | Scale Model Masterpieces | Thomas A. Yorke Ent.| Ph.: 770.666.8100