Shipping. NOW!

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 14, 2010
      OK, we have been here before, but I will be able to ship all FF stores, Kitchens, Mission detail sets, Bachmann car conversions, HO Rubbles, sketchbooks, etc. by the end of this month! The ACS, Cemeteries and Shovels will still not be ready. The Pickle cars will be next up. Announcement early next month when in hand.

      Please help me out by sending your address and what you have on order to me as soon as possible as I want to get all this out of here now so I can start on the Cemeteries and new items. This is the time I am going to try and clear the deck as much as possible,so I ask you to help me out by sending the above info. This will let me pack and ship instead of looking up orders. I want to spend the time shipping not going over masses of paperwork. Help me get all this out by the end of the month, please.

      Thanks,
      Tom
    • Randell James
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 14, 2010
        Hey Tom,

        Waiting on ,

        ACS #4
        Shovel
        El Negro Bar
        Storefront #5 ( I think )

        Randy James
        1409 S. Alamogordo St.
        Deming NM 88030

        To: Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 14, 2010
          I am owed 2 kits.
          Kitchen with tanks, etc. and the Hacindia
          Ship to:
          Joe Hedl
          Educational Arts Co.
          135 Pine Island Dr.
          Marshall, TX 75672

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 14, 2010
            Hi Tom,

            I show

                        4/27/2007 - tanks, 3 small, and 2 medium $27

                        6/16/2007 - Tony's Garage  $94

                        9/7/2007 - Territorial Epitaph $88

                        4/20/2009 – Car kits $108.00

                                    3 SP 28' "A" Frame Gons,
                                    1 SP Perlight Box
                                    2 SPC 3 Door Gons,
                                    1 NCNG Side Door Gon

                        7/14/09 – Bad order boxcar (basement find)

            Thanks, Randy Hees

            1862 Nash Dr

            San Mateo, CA 94401

          • markp7098
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 14, 2010
              --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "tomyorkethebigstuff" <tomyorke@...> wrote:

              > OK, we have been here before, but I will be able to ship all FF stores, Kitchens, Mission detail sets, Bachmann car conversions, HO Rubbles, sketchbooks, etc. by the end of this month! The ACS, Cemeteries and Shovels will still not be ready. The Pickle cars will be next up. Announcement early next month when in hand.
              >
              > Please help me out by sending your address and what you have on order to me as soon as possible as I want to get all this out of here now so I can start on the Cemeteries and new items. This is the time I am going to try and clear the deck as much as possible,so I ask you to help me out by sending the above info. This will let me pack and ship instead of looking up orders. I want to spend the time shipping not going over masses of paperwork. Help me get all this out by the end of the month, please.
              >

              > Thanks,

              I placed two orders several days apart just before the 4th of July, 2009. I am listing the details of the order from the paypal receipts.
              I also added to additional paypal payments totaling 40 dollars to help with the shipping after reading about your financial difficulties. Everything is detailed below.

              Description Unit price Qty Amount
              Tuxpan Mercantil Item# $75.00 USD 1 $75.00 USD
              Facilities Item# $15.00 USD 1 $15.00 USD
              Groceria Item# $65.00 USD 1 $65.00 USD
              El Gato Negro (Bar) Item# $65.00 USD 1 $65.00 USD
              Esperanza's Crib Item# $25.00 USD 1 $25.00 USD
              Shipping USA Item# $10.00 USD 1 $10.00 USD

              Description Unit price Qty Amount
              Hacienda Item# $125.00 USD 1 $125.00 USD
              Shipping USA Item# $15.00 USD 1 $15.00 USD
              Mission Details Pack Item# $30.00 USD 1 $30.00 USD
              Shipping USA Item# $5.00 USD 1 $5.00 USD

              I added the extra shipping payments to try to help out.

              Extra shipping for all 4 of the Frijole Flats kits.

              Description Unit price Qty Amount
              Shipping USA Item# $10.00 USD 2 $20.00 USD

              Extra shipping for my hacienda and mission details pack order.

              Description Unit price Qty Amount
              Shipping USA Item# $15.00 USD 1 $15.00 USD
              Shipping USA Item# $5.00 USD 1 $5.00 USD

              My Shipping address:

              Mark Prendergast
              42964 Hedgeapple Court
              Ashburn, VA 20147

              I hope to see my kits soon.

              Thanks,
              Mark.
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 15, 2010
                Thanks for the input but please let's do this off list. Send to; tomyorke@.... Let's not tie up the list with this . I will be working the next couple of weeks to get all this stuff out.

                Tom

                --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "tomyorkethebigstuff" <tomyorke@...> wrote:

                > OK, we have been here before, but I will be able to ship all FF stores, Kitchens, Mission detail sets, Bachmann car conversions, HO Rubbles, sketchbooks, etc. by the end of this month! The ACS, Cemeteries and Shovels will still not be ready. The Pickle cars will be next up. Announcement early next month when in hand.
                >
                > Please help me out by sending your address and what you have on order to me as soon as possible as I want to get all this out of here now so I can start on the Cemeteries and new items. This is the time I am going to try and clear the deck as much as possible,so I ask you to help me out by sending the above info. This will let me pack and ship instead of looking up orders. I want to spend the time shipping not going over masses of paperwork. Help me get all this out by the end of the month, please.
                >

                > Thanks,
                > Tom

              • Tom Gregory
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 15, 2010

                  Hi Tom,

                  I show

                  I have the ACS and the steam shovels on order from 2006.
                  Tom Gregory
                  p.o. box 325
                   Burnsville MS 38833