Re: Getting MY kit

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2010
      Pat,
      I expected to have that kit out by now, however, circumstances are such that it is still on hold. Nobody is being singled out to not receive their back ordered kits. I am working on whatever I can at the time depending upon resin, mold rubber, plaster and parts to be ordered for kits. If I am out of any of these items sometimes it takes weeks to resupply because of lack of funds. So, I do what I can, when I can. It may seem hap-hazard to some, but believe me, it isn't. I have a few new kits coming out in low numbers in a hope that sales of those will be able to fund sending of back orders as well as pay the electric bill. I hope everybody reads this and can comprehend from where I am coming. I am doing what I can to get things out and still have electricity. If you think this is all a subversive plan and I am sitting here counting my pile of money, please think again. I am doing all I can at this point.

      Tom