Cane and Molasses Cars coming

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2010
      By mid month I will have a small supply of 24' steel cane cars and molasses tanks available. There will also be a basic 24' steel flat kit also at that time. Small supply of all three will be boxed and ready to ship when formal announcement is made. I will have a few kits for Pine Mountain this weekend. Reservations are being accepted now and those individuals will be notified before general public when "on the shelf". Price expected to be about $30 each for the two. The flats will be less of course and very limited in numbers. Email to; tomyorke@....