Speedy Auto Repair

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2010
      I am finishing up a run of 10 resin kits for a Quonset Hut turned auto repair business. The plans and instructions are finished and casting is underway. I am awaiting a few Plastruct pieces and decals. When I have these in hand and the kits are in their boxes I will announce here. It is my hope that sales of these kits will allow me to send other kits I have on back order and help break the log jam a little.

      The kit features resin castings and styrene parts as well as signs and decals. It also features a sign with an old car atop. The auto is not included so you have a choice in eras. The Athearn Model A Ford is a perfect choice. The price will be $69 plus post in the US.

      Reservations (no payment until announced) are being accepted now and I will inform you when in stock. That will probably be about two weeks before the parts get here. Also you may wish to try and locate the 1/50 scale hot rods made by Hot Wheels. I picked up two at ToysRUs last weekend for $6 each. These are done very well and include a 1940 Willys, '49 Merc lead sled, Model A Coupe, '32 sedan and '29 pickup rat rods.

      Tom
    • Robert Scobie
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2010

        I am interested in the Pilot of this one Tom.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2010
          Any pictures or sketches of what it might look like?

          Kevin H.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 4, 2010
            Yes Kevin.
            Look in the photos section of this group under Quonset Hut and you will find the preliminary photos during construction.

            Tom

            --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "bigdragus" <bigdragus@...> wrote:

            > Any pictures or sketches of what it might look like?
            >
            > Kevin H.
            >
            > --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "tomyorkethebigstuff" <tomyorke@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I am finishing up a run of 10 resin kits for a Quonset Hut turned auto repair business. The plans and instructions are finished and casting is underway. I am awaiting a few Plastruct pieces and decals. When I have these in hand and the kits are in their boxes I will announce here. It is my hope that sales of these kits will allow me to send other kits I have on back order and help break the log jam a little.
            > >
            > > The kit features resin castings and styrene parts as well as signs and decals. It also features a sign with an old car atop. The auto is not included so you have a choice in eras. The Athearn Model A Ford is a perfect choice. The price will be $69 plus post in the US.
            > >
            > > Reservations (no payment until announced) are being accepted now and I will inform you when in stock. That will probably be about two weeks before the parts get here. Also you may wish to try and locate the 1/50 scale hot rods made by Hot Wheels. I picked up two at ToysRUs last weekend for $6 each. These are done very well and include a 1940 Willys, '49 Merc lead sled, Model A Coupe, '32 sedan and '29 pickup rat rods.
            > >

            > > Tom

          • Frederick Garrison
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 6, 2010
              Hi Tom,

              I would like one of the kits.  Please let me know when I should send a check.  Thanks.

              Frederick Garrison