Cleaning out closet....

  • daver37167
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2009
      Getting back to what we are supposed to be about....
      For Sale, postage at cost-Paypal accepted-timestamp determines winner.
      Yorke Blown Up Bank $50.00
      Yorke Quitman's Grocery $70.00
      Yorke ACS 1930's Homebuilt Trailer $30.00

      Iwata Eclipse Airbrush with moisture trap $180.00 retail- asking $85.00

      Branchlines 7mm Ford Model T powered Inspection Railcar $45.00

      Stoney Creek Designs L.F.Wills Saddelry and Leather Goods-$90.00

      Bachmann #82805 HO 2truck Climax with BVM On30 conversion set $130.00

      Magnuson Models O The Highlands Station #517 $50.00
      Magnuson HO The Powerhouse $40.00

      Suydam HO #22 and #23(annex) American Chemical and Potash Co.- taking offers.
      Suydam HO #566 Union Ice Co.- taking offers.

      All in original boxes except Quitmans....
      Any questions-please contact me at Daver37167@...
      Thanks, and hope you have a Happy New Year....
      Dave Reed
    • ssmsherrill@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2009
        Dave, please contact me about the climax and conversion from BVM.
        Steve Sherrill