Re: #119 pool hall & bordello yorke kit ......MADMIKE3434 re-issue

  • madmike3434
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 8, 2009
      I am down to 11 pool hall and bordello kits left, if your interested in one, drop me a line. MIKE

      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "madmike3434" <mike350@...> wrote:

      > I have uploaded 12 photos into the photo section under the title #119 pool hall and bordello .
      > These are some pictures of the #119 re-issue i did from 2008. I was selling the re-issue on ebay at $325.00 for the kit. I have decided to clear out the remaining 16 of the re-issue run at $199.00 each which is less than what it cost me to produce the kit !!!!
      >
      > The kit can be built as original as it contains all the same grandt windows and doors, or you can add the dormers to the roof as they are included in the kit. The corregated side wall laser cut card is there as is the corregated to do as original, or you can use the laser cut clapboard wall. The kit can be built without the extended large deck and same as the plans smaller size. Choice is yours. Same applies to the outside BANTA stair system, build it with or without.
      > You get the orignal plans and instructions plus 19 pages of instructions that i wrote for this kit , the last re-issue i was licensed to do. You also get a large sheet of color signs to choose from.
      >
      > Also included : there is a 2 seater shoe shine stand, 2 barbers chairs, pool table with balls and cues, cabinets. From BERKSHIRE VALLEY......4 roof different exhaust pipes, a coke machine, a roof whirly bird vent, a 200 gallon oil tank, metal garbage cans, a gorgeous ouside metal plumbing stack .
      >
      > This kit also was the first KIT by anybody to include both grandt line windows and doors AND laser cut windows and doors, except for the tavern area.
      >
      > CLEAROUT PRICE is $199.00 plus exact cost postage to your door. paypal accepted or postal money orders. There are only 16 of these and its first come first served until they are ALL SOLD OUT. !
      >
      > MIKE LYNCH...................madmike3434
      > 1--905--666--1656
      > mike350@... or mike350 at rogers dot com

    • madmike3434
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 23, 2009
        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "madmike3434" <mike350@...> wrote:

        > I am down to 11 pool hall and bordello kits left, if your interested in one, drop me a line. MIKE
        >
        > --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "madmike3434" <mike350@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I have uploaded 12 photos into the photo section under the title #119 pool hall and bordello .
        > > These are some pictures of the #119 re-issue i did from 2008. I was selling the re-issue on ebay at $325.00 for the kit. I have decided to clear out the remaining 16 of the re-issue run at $199.00 each which is less than what it cost me to produce the kit !!!!
        > >
        > > The kit can be built as original as it contains all the same grandt windows and doors, or you can add the dormers to the roof as they are included in the kit. The corregated side wall laser cut card is there as is the corregated to do as original, or you can use the laser cut clapboard wall. The kit can be built without the extended large deck and same as the plans smaller size. Choice is yours. Same applies to the outside BANTA stair system, build it with or without.
        > > You get the orignal plans and instructions plus 19 pages of instructions that i wrote for this kit , the last re-issue i was licensed to do. You also get a large sheet of color signs to choose from.
        > >
        > > Also included : there is a 2 seater shoe shine stand, 2 barbers chairs, pool table with balls and cues, cabinets. From BERKSHIRE VALLEY......4 roof different exhaust pipes, a coke machine, a roof whirly bird vent, a 200 gallon oil tank, metal garbage cans, a gorgeous ouside metal plumbing stack .
        > >
        > > This kit also was the first KIT by anybody to include both grandt line windows and doors AND laser cut windows and doors, except for the tavern area.
        > >
        > > CLEAROUT PRICE is $199.00 plus exact cost postage to your door. paypal accepted or postal money orders. There are only 16 of these and its first come first served until they are ALL SOLD OUT. !
        > >
        > > MIKE LYNCH...................madmike3434
        > > 1--905--666--1656
        > > mike350@ or mike350 at rogers dot com

      • Darby Reeves
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 25, 2009
          Mike,
              Merry Christmas.  Did you receive the postal mo for the bordello?  Let me know.

          Paul
          > I am down to 11 pool hall and bordello kits left, if your interested in one, drop me a line. MIKE
          > ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= =========
          >
          > --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogro ups.com, "madmike3434" <mike350@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I have uploaded 12 photos into the photo section under the title #119 pool hall and bordello .
          > > These are some pictures of the #119 re-issue i did from 2008. I was selling the re-issue on ebay at $325.00 for the kit. I have decided to clear out the remaining 16 of the re-issue run at $199.00 each which is less than what it cost me to produce the kit !!!!
          > >
          > > The kit can be built as original as it contains all the same grandt windows and doors, or you can add the dormers to the roof as they are included in the kit. The corregated side wall laser cut card is there as is the corregated to do as original, or you can use the laser cut clapboard wall. The kit can be built without the extended large deck and same as the plans smaller size. Choice is yours. Same applies to the outside BANTA stair system, build it with or without.
          > > You get the orignal plans and instructions plus 19 pages of instructions that i wrote for this kit , the last re-issue i was licensed to do. You also get a large sheet of color signs to choose from.
          > >
          > > Also included : there is a 2 seater shoe shine stand, 2 barbers chairs, pool table with balls and cues, cabinets. From BERKSHIRE VALLEY...... 4 roof different exhaust pipes, a coke machine, a roof whirly bird vent, a 200 gallon oil tank, metal garbage cans, a gorgeous ouside metal plumbing stack .
          > >
          > > This kit also was the first KIT by anybody to include both grandt line windows and doors AND laser cut windows and doors, except for the tavern area.
          > >
          > > CLEAROUT PRICE is $199.00 plus exact cost postage to your door. paypal accepted or postal money orders. There are only 16 of these and its first come first served until they are ALL SOLD OUT. !
          > >
          > > MIKE LYNCH....... ......... ...madmike3434
          > > 1--905--666- -1656
          > > mike350@ or mike350 at rogers dot com

        • Frederick Garrison
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 30, 2009
            Greetings,

            Is this kit still available?  I would like to purchase one.  Thanks.

            Frederick Garrison
            2694 Lincoln, Ca 95648
            916-202-6516

            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 30, 2009
              FREDERICK..........SENT YOU A DIRECT EMAIL RESPONSE, YES I DO HAVE 10 LEFT OF THE #119 O SCALE POOL HALL AND BORDELLO re-issue.
              mike
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 6, 2010
                Thanks for the quick reply.  Please send your address so I can send a check.  Thanks.

                Frederick Garrison

                Message 7 of 15 , Jan 6, 2010
                  Frederick............i responded directly to the email you sent to my mike350@... address. I need for you to supply a full address including zip code and city, state, ect. That way i can take a boxed complete beulahs kit to the post office and get you an exact cost of the postage.

                  I happily accept PAYPAL or USA POSTAL MONEY ORDER, international one used for purchases outside the borders of the USA. I cannot accept personel cheques, the bank will not accept them. Their policy not mine.

                  madmike3434..........mike lynch

                  Message 8 of 15 , Jan 8, 2010
                    Hi Mike,

                    I'll get one of the international money orders and send it ASAP.  Thanks.

                    Frederick F. Garrison
                    2694 Woodacre Ln.
                    Lincoln, Ca 95648
                    916-202-6516

                    Frederick... ......... i responded directly to the email you sent to my mike350@rogers. com address. I need for you to supply a full address including zip code and city, state, ect. That way i can take a boxed complete beulahs kit to the post office and get you an exact cost of the postage.