Wiseman Model Services moving sale. Only 3 days left!

  • Keith Wiseman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2009

      Hello All,

      Only 3 days left in Our Moving sale where all items purchased from Our web site store are 20% off regular price.

      Particulars from original sale notice below!  If for some reason you get an enable cookies error (as some folks have been getting an error which We can not figure out) when using the web site just send Us an e-mail with your want list and I will follow up with an invoice.

      As many of you All know We are in the process of moving our company. Our New shop building is nearly complete and We have begun moving parts of the business into the new building 30 miles from the current shop. We are very anxious to get moved in, as there are many projects We want to get going on.

       Starting now until December 7th any orders placed using our web site will receive a 20% discount. Note that nearly all the items in our web site are in stock and ready for immediate shipment. In the case of the very few that are not We will honor the price and ship the item as quickly as possible.  Please place the words  "moving sale" in the comments line of the checkout page to receive the discount on the invoice I will send after receiving your order!

      Note this sale is not valid on items purchased via Our Ebay listings only from our web site store.

      Thanks!

      Keith Wiseman
      Wiseman Model Services Inc.
      627 Cedar Lake