#119 pool hall & bordello yorke kit ......MADMIKE3434 re-issue

  • madmike3434
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 30, 2009
      I have uploaded 12 photos into the photo section under the title #119 pool hall and bordello .
      These are some pictures of the #119 re-issue i did from 2008. I was selling the re-issue on ebay at $325.00 for the kit. I have decided to clear out the remaining 16 of the re-issue run at $199.00 each which is less than what it cost me to produce the kit !!!!

      The kit can be built as original as it contains all the same grandt windows and doors, or you can add the dormers to the roof as they are included in the kit. The corregated side wall laser cut card is there as is the corregated to do as original, or you can use the laser cut clapboard wall. The kit can be built without the extended large deck and same as the plans smaller size. Choice is yours. Same applies to the outside BANTA stair system, build it with or without.
      You get the orignal plans and instructions plus 19 pages of instructions that i wrote for this kit , the last re-issue i was licensed to do. You also get a large sheet of color signs to choose from.

      Also included : there is a 2 seater shoe shine stand, 2 barbers chairs, pool table with balls and cues, cabinets. From BERKSHIRE VALLEY......4 roof different exhaust pipes, a coke machine, a roof whirly bird vent, a 200 gallon oil tank, metal garbage cans, a gorgeous ouside metal plumbing stack .

      This kit also was the first KIT by anybody to include both grandt line windows and doors AND laser cut windows and doors, except for the tavern area.

      CLEAROUT PRICE is $199.00 plus exact cost postage to your door. paypal accepted or postal money orders. There are only 16 of these and its first come first served until they are ALL SOLD OUT. !

      MIKE LYNCH...................madmike3434
      1--905--666--1656
      mike350@... or mike350 at rogers dot com
    • Gil Flores
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 30, 2009
        this re-issue has plaster or hydro-cal walls? not resin, like Tom's reissue? is this correct?
        Thanks
[...]

        mike350@rogers. com or mike350 at rogers dot com

      • Barry Hopwood
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 30, 2009
          What is the scale for the kit?  Thanks...

        • madmike3434
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 30, 2009
            Sorry Gil, yes the walls are hydrocal , exactly as the original kit was. Its O scale. I was talking about this re-issue kit all last year in this group and taking orders, which were delivered on time. I had renamed it as BEULAHS HOUSE OF ENCHANTMENT so as not to upset anybody in yahoo.

            You were never on my list of interested people who wanted the re--issue that i can remember .

            Actually Toms re-issue was a completely new kit and was called the FRIJOLE FLATS BORDELLO.

            mike

            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 30, 2009
              --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, Barry Hopwood <blhopwood@...> wrote:

              > What is the scale for the kit?  Thanks...

              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

              Sorry Barry i kinda forgot about all the new members to this group who were not part of all the re-issues of older yorke kits that i did with Toms permission , under license. That went on from 2006 thru 2008.

              All the kits that i re-issued were O scale only.

              mike
            • Barry Hopwood
              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 30, 2009
                Mike,

                  OK, thanks very much.  It's a great group, I'm just new.  I'm an HO guy, so am hoping for something in that scale as time goes by.

                Barry Hopwood
                Allen, Tx
              • madmike3434
                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 30, 2009
                  Suggest you search ....yorke on ebay in toys and hobbies section every day for new listings of older kits, because that is where they will appear.
                  madmike3434

                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                  --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, Barry Hopwood <blhopwood@...> wrote:

                  > Mike,
                  >
                  >   OK, thanks very much.  It's a great group, I'm just new.  I'm an HO guy, so am hoping for something in that scale as time goes by.
                  >
                  > Barry Hopwood
                  > Allen, Tx

                • madmike3434
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 8, 2009
                    I am down to 11 pool hall and bordello kits left, if your interested in one, drop me a line. MIKE

                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 23, 2009
                      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "madmike3434" <mike350@...> wrote:

                      > I am down to 11 pool hall and bordello kits left, if your interested in one, drop me a line. MIKE
                      >
                      > --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "madmike3434" <mike350@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > I have uploaded 12 photos into the photo section under the title #119 pool hall and bordello .
                      > > These are some pictures of the #119 re-issue i did from 2008. I was selling the re-issue on ebay at $325.00 for the kit. I have decided to clear out the remaining 16 of the re-issue run at $199.00 each which is less than what it cost me to produce the kit !!!!
                      > >
                      > > The kit can be built as original as it contains all the same grandt windows and doors, or you can add the dormers to the roof as they are included in the kit. The corregated side wall laser cut card is there as is the corregated to do as original, or you can use the laser cut clapboard wall. The kit can be built without the extended large deck and same as the plans smaller size. Choice is yours. Same applies to the outside BANTA stair system, build it with or without.
                      > > You get the orignal plans and instructions plus 19 pages of instructions that i wrote for this kit , the last re-issue i was licensed to do. You also get a large sheet of color signs to choose from.
                      > >
                      > > Also included : there is a 2 seater shoe shine stand, 2 barbers chairs, pool table with balls and cues, cabinets. From BERKSHIRE VALLEY......4 roof different exhaust pipes, a coke machine, a roof whirly bird vent, a 200 gallon oil tank, metal garbage cans, a gorgeous ouside metal plumbing stack .
                      > >
                      > > This kit also was the first KIT by anybody to include both grandt line windows and doors AND laser cut windows and doors, except for the tavern area.
                      > >
                      > > CLEAROUT PRICE is $199.00 plus exact cost postage to your door. paypal accepted or postal money orders. There are only 16 of these and its first come first served until they are ALL SOLD OUT. !
                      > >
                      > > MIKE LYNCH...................madmike3434
                      > > 1--905--666--1656
                      > > mike350@ or mike350 at rogers dot com

                    • Darby Reeves
                      Message 10 of 15 , Dec 25, 2009
                        Mike,
                            Merry Christmas.  Did you receive the postal mo for the bordello?  Let me know.

                        Paul
                        > I am down to 11 pool hall and bordello kits left, if your interested in one, drop me a line. MIKE
                        > ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= =========
                        >
                        > --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogro ups.com, "madmike3434" <mike350@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > I have uploaded 12 photos into the photo section under the title #119 pool hall and bordello .
                        > > These are some pictures of the #119 re-issue i did from 2008. I was selling the re-issue on ebay at $325.00 for the kit. I have decided to clear out the remaining 16 of the re-issue run at $199.00 each which is less than what it cost me to produce the kit !!!!
                        > >
                        > > The kit can be built as original as it contains all the same grandt windows and doors, or you can add the dormers to the roof as they are included in the kit. The corregated side wall laser cut card is there as is the corregated to do as original, or you can use the laser cut clapboard wall. The kit can be built without the extended large deck and same as the plans smaller size. Choice is yours. Same applies to the outside BANTA stair system, build it with or without.
                        > > You get the orignal plans and instructions plus 19 pages of instructions that i wrote for this kit , the last re-issue i was licensed to do. You also get a large sheet of color signs to choose from.
                        > >
                        > > Also included : there is a 2 seater shoe shine stand, 2 barbers chairs, pool table with balls and cues, cabinets. From BERKSHIRE VALLEY...... 4 roof different exhaust pipes, a coke machine, a roof whirly bird vent, a 200 gallon oil tank, metal garbage cans, a gorgeous ouside metal plumbing stack .
                        > >
                        > > This kit also was the first KIT by anybody to include both grandt line windows and doors AND laser cut windows and doors, except for the tavern area.
                        > >
                        > > CLEAROUT PRICE is $199.00 plus exact cost postage to your door. paypal accepted or postal money orders. There are only 16 of these and its first come first served until they are ALL SOLD OUT. !
                        > >
                        > > MIKE LYNCH....... ......... ...madmike3434
                        > > 1--905--666- -1656
                        > > mike350@ or mike350 at rogers dot com

                      • Frederick Garrison
                        Message 11 of 15 , Dec 30, 2009
                          Greetings,

                          Is this kit still available?  I would like to purchase one.  Thanks.

                          Frederick Garrison
                          2694 Lincoln, Ca 95648
                          916-202-6516

                          Message 12 of 15 , Dec 30, 2009
                            FREDERICK..........SENT YOU A DIRECT EMAIL RESPONSE, YES I DO HAVE 10 LEFT OF THE #119 O SCALE POOL HALL AND BORDELLO re-issue.
                            mike
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                            Message 13 of 15 , Jan 6, 2010
                              Thanks for the quick reply.  Please send your address so I can send a check.  Thanks.

                              Frederick Garrison

                              Message 14 of 15 , Jan 6, 2010
                                Frederick............i responded directly to the email you sent to my mike350@... address. I need for you to supply a full address including zip code and city, state, ect. That way i can take a boxed complete beulahs kit to the post office and get you an exact cost of the postage.

                                I happily accept PAYPAL or USA POSTAL MONEY ORDER, international one used for purchases outside the borders of the USA. I cannot accept personel cheques, the bank will not accept them. Their policy not mine.

                                madmike3434..........mike lynch

                                Message 15 of 15 , Jan 8, 2010
                                  Hi Mike,

                                  I'll get one of the international money orders and send it ASAP.  Thanks.

                                  Frederick F. Garrison
                                  2694 Woodacre Ln.
                                  Lincoln, Ca 95648
                                  916-202-6516

                                  Frederick... ......... i responded directly to the email you sent to my mike350@rogers. com address. I need for you to supply a full address including zip code and city, state, ect. That way i can take a boxed complete beulahs kit to the post office and get you an exact cost of the postage.