Your next update

  • tedmac23113
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2009

      Let me preface my request that through your past posts, I think I understand all that you are enduring, but in your next status update, could you mention ACS #4 and shovels?

      Thanks.

      Ted McCormack
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 28, 2009
        Ted,
        Those two items are being cast for me as they fit into the caster's schedule. I still need to cast a few parts myself, however, the bulk of the work is being done "off campus" so to speak.

        Funds come in so slowly that just about all must be devoted to pay "house" bills at this time. This is crazy, however, that's the way it is right now. There is not much I can do about it. For example, my truck sits in the drive as it needs new rubber very badly for which there are no funds and I do not want to drive it as such. Of course, the good news is I save on gas! Just trying to do whatever I can.

        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "tedmac23113" <tcmccormack@...> wrote:

        > Tom,
        >
        > Let me preface my request that through your past posts, I think I understand all that you are enduring, but in your next status update, could you mention ACS #4 and shovels?
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > Ted McCormack

      • tedmac23113
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 28, 2009
          Tom - thanks for the update. Try not to let things get you down. At least you seem to have a 'glass half full' attitude. Ted
        • madmike3434
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 28, 2009
            --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "tomyorkethebigstuff" <tomyorke@...> wrote:
            For example, my truck sits in the drive as it needs new rubber very badly for which there are no funds and I do not want to drive it as such. Of course, the good news is I save on gas! Just trying to do whatever I can.

            > Cheers,
            > Tom
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

            Simple solution.........buy better USED TIRES if you cannot afford new.
            mike