Hang tight, everyone...

  • swissmdlr
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2009
      As Tom points out...this is a serious monetary bind we're all in. He's not alone; I'm hearing the same litany from other high-quality kit manufacturers, as well.

      Tom and I have recently corresponded, re: my order for all of his well-done Sketchbooks. But, if money isn't there to pay the postage, I just have to wait, like the rest of you.

      Things will get better...it's simply a matter of "when".

      Doug Howard
      Flora, IN