Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

2009 NG Convention!

Expand Messages
  • Ben
    If you are not in Colorado Spings this week you are missing a great show! FYI We have made the announcement that the Thomas A Yorke Ent products, master
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 18, 2009
    • 0 Attachment
      If you are not in Colorado Spings this week you are missing a great show! FYI We have made the announcement that the Thomas A Yorke Ent products, master patterns, molds, copyrights et al are property of DEBENLLC. For now this announcement and information is posted on the www.DEBENLLC.com website *BLOG*. The website will *new* product line website will be up next week with all the details.
      BTW We have posted a brand new BLOG Topic: Realistic Brick Finishes Using Industrial Weathering Pigments". Take a peek!
      Best Regards,
      ============== http://DrBens.BlogSpot.com/ ================
      Richard E. Bendever
      DEBEN LLC, 910 Millvale Place, Lawrenceville, GA 30044-6239
      www.DEBENLLC.com | Doctor Ben's Scale Consortium | www.DrBens.com
    • Mike
      Ben Is Firbeox Models there at the convention? If so could someone get a telephone number for them Mike Pierce H. Michael Pierce ... From: Ben
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 18, 2009
      • 0 Attachment
        Ben
        Is Firbeox Models there at the convention? If so could someone get a telephone number for them
        Mike Pierce

        H. Michael Pierce


        --- On Fri, 9/18/09, Ben <yahoo.groups.for@...> wrote:

        From: Ben <yahoo.groups.for@...>
        Subject: [Yorke_Kits] 2009 NG Convention!
        To: Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Friday, September 18, 2009, 6:57 PM

         

        If you are not in Colorado Spings this week you are missing a great show! FYI We have made the announcement that the Thomas A Yorke Ent products, master patterns, molds, copyrights et al are property of DEBENLLC. For now this announcement and information is posted on the www.DEBENLLC. com website *BLOG*. The website will *new* product line website will be up next week with all the details.
        BTW We have posted a brand new BLOG Topic: Realistic Brick Finishes Using Industrial Weathering Pigments". Take a peek!
        Best Regards,
        ============ == http://DrBens. BlogSpot. com/ ============ ====
        Richard E. Bendever
        DEBEN LLC, 910 Millvale Place, Lawrenceville, GA 30044-6239
        www.DEBENLLC. com | Doctor Ben's Scale Consortium | www.DrBens.com

      • Ben
        303-579-3184
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 20, 2009
        • 0 Attachment
          303-579-3184

          --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, Mike <pierce2532@...> wrote:
          >
          > Ben
          > Is Firbeox Models there at the convention? If so could someone get a telephone number for them
          > Mike Pierce
          >
          > H. Michael Pierce
          >
          >
          > --- On Fri, 9/18/09, Ben <yahoo.groups.for@...> wrote:
          >
          >
          > From: Ben <yahoo.groups.for@...>
          > Subject: [Yorke_Kits] 2009 NG Convention!
          > To: Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com
          > Date: Friday, September 18, 2009, 6:57 PM
          >
          >
          >  
          >
          >
          >
          >
          > If you are not in Colorado Spings this week you are missing a great show! FYI We have made the announcement that the Thomas A Yorke Ent products, master patterns, molds, copyrights et al are property of DEBENLLC. For now this announcement and information is posted on the www.DEBENLLC. com website *BLOG*. The website will *new* product line website will be up next week with all the details.
          > BTW We have posted a brand new BLOG Topic: Realistic Brick Finishes Using Industrial Weathering Pigments". Take a peek!
          > Best Regards,
          > ============ == http://DrBens. BlogSpot. com/ ============ ====
          > Richard E. Bendever
          > DEBEN LLC, 910 Millvale Place, Lawrenceville, GA 30044-6239
          > www.DEBENLLC. com | Doctor Ben's Scale Consortium | www.DrBens.com
          >
        • Mike
          Ben Thanks for the info Mike H. Michael Pierce ... From: Ben Subject: [Yorke_Kits] Re: 2009 NG Convention! To:
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 21, 2009
          • 0 Attachment
            Ben
            Thanks for the info
            Mike

            H. Michael Pierce


            --- On Mon, 9/21/09, Ben <yahoo.groups.for@...> wrote:

            From: Ben <yahoo.groups.for@...>
            Subject: [Yorke_Kits] Re: 2009 NG Convention!
            To: Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Monday, September 21, 2009, 12:19 AM

             
            303-579-3184

            --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogro ups.com, Mike <pierce2532@ ...> wrote:
            >
            > Ben
            > Is Firbeox Models there at the convention? If so could someone get a telephone number for them
            > Mike Pierce
            >
            > H. Michael Pierce
            >
            >
            > --- On Fri, 9/18/09, Ben <yahoo.groups. for@...> wrote:
            >
            >
            > From: Ben <yahoo.groups. for@...>
            > Subject: [Yorke_Kits] 2009 NG Convention!
            > To: Yorke_Kits@yahoogro ups.com
            > Date: Friday, September 18, 2009, 6:57 PM
            >
            >
            >  
            >
            >
            >
            >
            > If you are not in Colorado Spings this week you are missing a great show! FYI We have made the announcement that the Thomas A Yorke Ent products, master patterns, molds, copyrights et al are property of DEBENLLC. For now this announcement and information is posted on the www.DEBENLLC. com website *BLOG*. The website will *new* product line website will be up next week with all the details.
            > BTW We have posted a brand new BLOG Topic: Realistic Brick Finishes Using Industrial Weathering Pigments". Take a peek!
            > Best Regards,
            > ============ == http://DrBens. BlogSpot. com/ ============ ====
            > Richard E. Bendever
            > DEBEN LLC, 910 Millvale Place, Lawrenceville, GA 30044-6239
            > www.DEBENLLC. com | Doctor Ben's Scale Consortium | www.DrBens.com
            >

          • Frank Pearsall
            I m glad that Dr. Ben is going to make some of the Tom Yorke kits. However, I also saw an e-mail explanation by Tom that Dr. Ben will get the kits produced
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 21, 2009
            • 0 Attachment
              I'm glad that Dr. Ben is going to make some of the Tom Yorke kits.

              However, I also saw an e-mail explanation by Tom that Dr. Ben will get the kits produced before the year 2000. Tom is still very much in business and intends on producing new kits. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong in this interpretation.

              Frank Pearsall
              Brevard, N.C.
              Narrow Trak 09 (Oct 9, 10, 2009)

              --- On Mon, 9/21/09, Ben <yahoo.groups.for@...> wrote:

              From: Ben <yahoo.groups.for@...>
              Subject: [Yorke_Kits] Re: 2009 NG Convention!

              To: Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Monday, September 21, 2009, 12:19 AM

              303-579-3184

              -

            • tomyorkethebigstuff
              ... You are not wrong Frank. I will produce new kits but much more limited in production run. Plaster were appropriate and resin also were appropriate. Tom
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 21, 2009
              • 0 Attachment
                --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, Frank Pearsall <plans@...> wrote:
                >
                > I'm glad that Dr. Ben is going to make some of the Tom Yorke kits.
                >
                > However, I also saw an e-mail explanation by Tom that Dr. Ben will get
                > the kits produced before the year 2000. Tom is still very much in
                > business and intends on producing new kits. Someone please correct me
                > if I'm wrong in this interpretation.
                >
                > Frank Pearsall
                > Brevard, N.C.
                > Narrow Trak 09 (Oct 9, 10, 2009)


                You are not wrong Frank. I will produce new kits but much more limited in production run. Plaster were appropriate and resin also were appropriate.


                Tom
              Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.