A question about the Frijole Flats Bordello kit.

  • jrbman_1953
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2009
      I have a chance to pick up one of these, but I have one of the original kits. If I got this one, I would want to build it as two separate buildings and I am wondering if it has the "extra" wall for the smaller store front??

      Jeff Barnes
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2009
        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "jrbman_1953" <barnes@...> wrote:

        > I have a chance to pick up one of these, but I have one of the original kits. If I got this one, I would want to build it as two separate buildings and I am wondering if it has the "extra" wall for the smaller store front??
        >

        > Jeff Barnes

        Jeff,
        Earlier kits of the newer version did have the extra wall. However, if the kit in question turns out not to, just let me know and I will send you the wall you need.

        Tom
      • madmike3434
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 31, 2009
          --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com,

          Jeff, the original bordello pool hall.... yorke #119 had 3 main walls--- 2 outside left and right and one center wall made of : 3 pieces , center stone with parged sections with plaster for stairs going up the wall and 2 large stones parts for the ends of the center wall.

          Too seperate the original bordello from the pool hall side small section, which i succesfully did a build of, you would need to purchase at least one of the outside walls and preferrably 2 of them either with or without window openings.

          The 2nd version of the pool hall bordello referred too as the FRIJOLE FLATS , produced a couple of years ago by Tom. I believe from looking at built ups of this version , that the smaller side building would need to have a similar wood side wall constructed in order to seperate it from the larger bordello building. I believe in Toms version that the walls you would want were resin.

          I just bought one of these kits 2 hours ago and will know 100% better when it arrives in 2 weeks or so.
          mike