SP A frame conversion

  • Rick Perry
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 25, 2009
      Ya'll,
      I got my two new conversion kits today. However, Mista Tom unknowingly slipped in an extra piece I bet the rest of ya'll didn't get. I gots a
      gin-u-wine Tom Yorke HAIR in one conversion.
      This RARE Tom Yorke item has already been sent by special messenger to the DNA lab for extraction. Then this will be sent over to the cloneing lab so a Tom Yorke clone can be made. I have been assured that by the time our present Tom retires that the newly cloned Tom will be ready to begin production of our much beloved Yorke kits. This will ensure that there will be no lapse in Tom Yorke kit production.
      No ain't all of ya'll proud of how this here RedNeck issa lookin' out after yew?
      You'se all are welcome! <G>
      Rick Perry
      down in Alleybammer
    • MARC WITTEN
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 25, 2009
        Nice one Rick,
        regards Marc.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 25, 2009
          Rick,
          Will you be surprised when Iris shows up, of course, you will now have a patient, railroad understanding, and totally loyal lady.  Wait save that sample for the rest of us.
          Frank

          I got my two new conversion kits today. However, Mista Tom unknowingly slipped in an extra piece I bet the rest of ya'll didn't get. I gots a
          gin-u-wine Tom Yorke HAIR in one conversion.
          This RARE Tom Yorke item has already been sent by special messenger to the DNA lab for extraction. Then this will be sent over to the cloneing lab so a Tom Yorke clone can be made. I have been assured that by the time our present Tom retires that the newly cloned Tom will be ready to begin production of our much beloved Yorke kits. This will ensure that there will be no lapse in Tom Yorke kit production.
          No ain't all of ya'll proud of how this here RedNeck issa lookin' out after yew?
          You'se all are welcome!     <G>
          Rick Perry
          down in Alleybammer

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:Yorke_Kits-digest@yahoogroups.com
              mailto:Yorke_Kits-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Rick Perry
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 25, 2009
            Frank,
            You are right, "Miss" Iris is a special Lady!
            Truth told, I'm lucky to "have a patient, railroad understanding, and totally loyal lady" of my own. I mean Rosann was enthusiastic and approved when we bought/moved the Depot and reworked for our home. Not many like either Iris or Rosann are out there in railfan land!!!!
            As far as Tom and Iris showing up here......about as much chance as getting Don Coker to cross over the Chattahoochee River.....hehe
            Rick Perry

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 26, 2009
              --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Perry" <railsend@...> wrote:

              > Ya'll,
              > I got my two new conversion kits today. However, Mista Tom unknowingly slipped in an extra piece I bet the rest of ya'll didn't get. I gots a
              > gin-u-wine Tom Yorke HAIR in one conversion.
              > This RARE Tom Yorke item has already been sent by special messenger to the DNA lab for extraction. Then this will be sent over to the cloneing lab so a Tom Yorke clone can be made. I have been assured that by the time our present Tom retires that the newly cloned Tom will be ready to begin production of our much beloved Yorke kits. This will ensure that there will be no lapse in Tom Yorke kit production.
              > No ain't all of ya'll proud of how this here RedNeck issa lookin' out after yew?
              > You'se all are welcome! <G>
              > Rick Perry
              > down in Alleybammer

              Rick,
              Is that where it went! I've been looking all over for it!! That was the last one I had too. Please take care of it. I also must congratulate you on your most decent use of it. Many people would have tried selling it on ebay!

              Tom
              hairless in 'lanta
            • billbradfordmodelmaker
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 26, 2009
                I really think you need to get an attorney regarding copyright infringement!!
                Best to All,
                Bill

                --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Yorke" <tomyorke@...> wrote:

                > --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Perry" <railsend@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Ya'll,
                > > I got my two new conversion kits today. However, Mista Tom unknowingly slipped in an extra piece I bet the rest of ya'll didn't get. I gots a
                > > gin-u-wine Tom Yorke HAIR in one conversion.
                > > This RARE Tom Yorke item has already been sent by special messenger to the DNA lab for extraction. Then this will be sent over to the cloneing lab so a Tom Yorke clone can be made. I have been assured that by the time our present Tom retires that the newly cloned Tom will be ready to begin production of our much beloved Yorke kits. This will ensure that there will be no lapse in Tom Yorke kit production.
                > > No ain't all of ya'll proud of how this here RedNeck issa lookin' out after yew?
                > > You'se all are welcome! <G>
                > > Rick Perry
                > > down in Alleybammer
                > >

                > Rick,
                > Is that where it went! I've been looking all over for it!! That was the last one I had too. Please take care of it. I also must congratulate you on your most decent use of it. Many people would have tried selling it on ebay!
                >

                > Tom
                > hairless in 'lanta

              • swissmdlr
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 2 9:54 AM
                  --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, FRANK HYATT <fjhyatt@...> wrote:

                  > Rick,
                  > Will you be surprised when Iris shows up, of course, you will now have
                  a patient, railroad understanding, and totally loyal lady. Wait save
                  that sample for the rest of us.
                  > Frank

                  Well, Frank...

                  I'll tell you...even better yet...in my case, I intorduced Kathy to the
                  hobby, took her to some shows...and now there's two of us modeling in
                  On30, here in the household. Can't beat that!

                  Doug Howard
                  Flora, Indiana
                  Senior Stock Manipulator and GM,
                  Wildcat Creek Railroad