williams market

  • Don Cheatum
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2009
      Tom
      I also have been trying to e-mail you and have sent several and no reply in the last few days, by reading others in the group it seems you may have problems getting mail? So I am trying again in hopes you get this one as you asked others to keep trying, I ordered a Williams Market on May 11 and paid in pay-pal 65.00 total. I am not sure if you got the order or not and the status of it? please let me know if you can, thanks, Don Cheatum
    • Daniel S. Dawdy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2009
        At 11:43 PM 6/5/2009, you wrote:

        Tom
        I also have been trying to e-mail you and have sent several and no reply in the last few days

        I have also tried from two differant accounts. So, see my messages below.

        I will take reservations now.

        OK, I'll reserve.

        Oh yes, the Coke Ovens are $20 a set for O scale Shipping is extra.

        I'll take four sets in O Scale if you still have them.

        Did not hear back and then I forgot about it. If you still have enough, let me know.

        I guess you never received my Email on the O Scale coke ovens? I wanted some of what you had left.

        Regards,

        Dan

        Richmond, Danville & Southern - Route of the Mariner
        http://rdsrr.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 6, 2009
          --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel S. Dawdy" <elist@...> wrote:

          > At 11:43 PM 6/5/2009, you wrote:
          >

          > >Tom
          > >I also have been trying to e-mail you and have sent several and no
          > >reply in the last few days
          >
          > I have also tried from two differant accounts. So, see my messages below.
          >
          > >I will take reservations now.
          >
          > OK, I'll reserve.
          >
          > >Oh yes, the Coke Ovens are $20 a set for O scale Shipping is extra.
          >
          > I'll take four sets in O Scale if you still have them.
          >
          > Did not hear back and then I forgot about it. If you still have
          > enough, let me know.
          >
          > I guess you never received my Email on the O Scale coke ovens? I
          > wanted some of what you had left.
          >

          > Regards,
          >
          > Dan
          >
          > Richmond, Danville & Southern - Route of the Mariner
          > <http://rdsrr.com>http://rdsrr.com

          Randy,
          I have been looking into the Coke Ovens. Going through boxes and so far I cannot find any more. I thought I had some somewhere but I guess they are all gone. I do have the molds and can cast some up for you if you like they just won't be in a "kit". No more plans or instructions. If that is PK let me know. My email does work at tomyorke@.... Sometimes it takes me a while to answer that's all.