Re: email

  • Ray Keck
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 5, 2009
      Tom-

      I sent an email the other day regarding my ordered items. Please let me know if you didn't get it.

      Also: Any plans for the 10 "special kits" for those who kicked in $100 each back in '06? Would you prefer to use that for credit for the "final kit"?

      Ray

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 6, 2009
        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Ray Keck" <raykeck@...> wrote:

        > Tom-
        >
        > I sent an email the other day regarding my ordered items. Please let me know if you didn't get it.
        >
        > Also: Any plans for the 10 "special kits" for those who kicked in $100 each back in '06? Would you prefer to use that for credit for the "final kit"?
        >
        > Ray

        Ray,
        Yes I received your email. Sometimes it takes a couple of days to answer mail. Just depends upon what I am doing. Sometimes I don't get to the computer all day.

        As far as the special kits -- there will be something done, however, I still have two and a half years to go so I will be around for some time yet. Plenty of time to get things done and to mess some things up too I'm sure!