Midnight Oil

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2009
      Been burning that for the past month in an effort to get a bunch of things out. I've been pretty much successful except for the shoulder thing. That seems to be doing OK so I guess it was a bad sprain. That's good!

      I am working on so many projects at once right now! One day on one thing, the next on another and so on........... I am finishing up the remaining built-ups and they will be done by the end of this weekend. As usual, please help me out by sending me an email if you are due one and it is paid in full. For some reason PayPal doesn't always inform me of new orders and there may be one or two I missed somewhere along the line. So in addition to my checking the lists I would appreciate it if those of you due one to inform me at tomyorke@..., not this group, please.

      Looks like I will have a lot of things going out by the end of the month. If I seem to have forgotten anybody, please inform me so I can correct this. Nothing goes as well as planned and it all takes longer than one thinks no matter how much "extra" time you through in.