Re: Groceria Availability

  • michael lynch
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 1, 2009
      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com,

      thanks bryan and jack.......usually there are wall joint seams and i
      could not see any in the pictures . Okay so now i understand these
      are to be filled in.
      mike

      "Bryan Weidner" <b55w@...> wrote:

      > Mike, Four walls with floor and castings for the doors, etc.. The
      > Merchantile had choice of two different roofs and the Groceria did
      > have a cast roof. Bryan
      >
      > --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "michael lynch" <mike350@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com,
      > >
      > > Tom, these kits,...el gato nigra bar, tuxpan merchantile and
      > > groceria. Are these one piece solid hydrocal castings or are they
      > > kits of 4 walls and a roof ??????
      > >
      > > mike
      > >

      > > "Tom Yorke" <tomyorke@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Baugh" <baughjim@>

      > > available ?

      > > > The status changes every week on this. I am doing more
      Mercatil,
      > > Groceria and Bars this
      > > > coming week. All should be in stock again in another week. I
      can
      > > only run a few of each at
      > > > a time so I'm sure they will be out of stock and due for
      another
      > > little run very soon
      > > > thereafter. I am still doing casting by myself. Bob is still in
      > tow
      > > of his wife. I'm sure he is
      > > > tired of visiting cloths stores by now so I hope to get him
      back
      > > soon.
      > > >

      > > > Tom

    • sjtlrr
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 1, 2009
        In the instructions for the kit, Tom recommends that you build the
        entire structure prior to painting/staining. This allows you to
        cover the wall joints easily and not have to worry about trying to
        match the wall coloring if previously finished. The beauty of a
        stucco finish.

        Frank

        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 2, 2009
          From: "Tom Yorke" <tomyorke@...>
          >snip<
          I am still doing casting by myself. Bob is still in tow of his wife. I'm
          sure he is
          > tired of visiting cloths stores by now so I hope to get him back soon.
          >

          > Tom

          Gee Tom, you'd think his wife would be tired of having him underfoot by now.
          I know mine would be.
          CraigK
          (skilled in the art of
          making-a-nuisance-of-oneself-while-appearing-to-be-helpful)
        • Bryan Weidner
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 2, 2009
            > I know mine would be.
            > CraigK
            > (skilled in the art of
            > making-a-nuisance-of-oneself-while-appearing-to-be-helpful)

            Hmm, I know it would be in line of being a fellow Bandito but not even
            I can respond to that. Besides, my wife has severe ideas towards model
            RR, much less this Bandito! Bryan