Check out the new photos

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2009
      There are some new photos posted on Eden's Gate. Check them out. Nice little mini-layout!

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 26, 2009
        Bryan Weidner shot those photos this past weekend at the World's Greatest
        Hobby on Tour exhibition in San Antonio. Our On30 modular group, the On30
        Hill Country Outlaws, had a large setup there. I brought my mini-layout and
        had it also running.

        That "guilty" looking outlaw in one pic is yours truly. I was taking a "my
        feet are killing me" break.

        Yorke content: the builiding with the tractor beside it is my kibashed
        version of ACS 2 and 3. Other Yorke structures that were on the modular
        layout can be seen in the "On30 Hill Country Outlaws Yorke Builds" album in
        the group Photos.

        CraigK

        > There are some new photos posted on Eden's Gate. Check them out. Nice
        > little mini-layout!

      • michael lynch
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 27, 2009
          --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com,

          Nice looking buildings, well colored and sceniced. Good quality
          pictures too for inside.
          madmike3434

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 27, 2009
            Thanks Mike---on behalf of myself and the band...
            CraigK