Re: EB Hunt store

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 11, 2009
      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry Lawrence" <jplegend@...> wrote:

      > It's really nice, especially in HO, but I think the siding is overdone, a
      > little to "Yorkey", but I guess that's the way he drew it.
      > -Younger

      I beg to differ. I drew the plans for this structure exactly as it was and the model reflects this
      to the splinter! This was taken from the prototype in North Georgia exactly as it was. I used
      to drive by the place every day to and from work. I suppose many people don't realize just
      how "Yorkey" many real structures become.