R U shipping the HO Rubblestone Station?

  • Glenn White
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 10, 2009

      I ordered the HO Rubblestone Station from your website a couple of
      days ago, are you shipping that now? I'm looking forward to getting it
      on my relocated HOn30 layout.

      Aloha Nui Loa
      Glenn White sends...
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 11, 2009
        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Glenn White" <aukai@...> wrote:

        > Tom,
        >
        > I ordered the HO Rubblestone Station from your website a couple of
        > days ago, are you shipping that now? I'm looking forward to getting it
        > on my relocated HOn30 layout.
        >
        > Aloha Nui Loa
        > Glenn White sends...

        Glenn,
        I am finishing up Rubbles now. Had to put all on hold to prepare for the meet in Pine
        Mountain, GA last weekend. Back at it again picking up with last of Adobe orders going out
        and some back orders. Rubbles and Pepito's Kitchen will be out by month's end. Rubbles first.

        Tom
      • Glenn White
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 11, 2009

          Mahalo Nui Loa... I'm looking forward to get it on my HOn30 Island
          Railway.

          Aloha,
          Glenn sends...

          --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Yorke" <tomyorke@...> wrote:

          > --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Glenn White" <aukai@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Tom,
          > >
          > > I ordered the HO Rubblestone Station from your website a couple of
          > > days ago, are you shipping that now? I'm looking forward to getting it
          > > on my relocated HOn30 layout.
          > >
          > > Aloha Nui Loa
          > > Glenn White sends...
          > >

          > Glenn,
          > I am finishing up Rubbles now. Had to put all on hold to prepare for
          the meet in Pine
          > Mountain, GA last weekend. Back at it again picking up with last of
          Adobe orders going out
          > and some back orders. Rubbles and Pepito's Kitchen will be out by
          month's end. Rubbles first.

          > Tom

        • Glenn White
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 2, 2009

            How is the HO Rubblestone Station coming along? Will they be shipping
            soon?

            Aloha Nui Loa,
            Glenn sends...

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 3, 2009
              --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Glenn White" <aukai@...> wrote:

              > Tom,
              >
              > How is the HO Rubblestone Station coming along? Will they be shipping
              > soon?
              >
              > Aloha Nui Loa,
              > Glenn sends...

              Glenn,
              I am casting Rubbles now along with Adobe Kitchen parts. The process is a little slower with
              a hurt wing. I need to redo one pattern as I don't like the way it came out. The detail is fine
              but the whole thing is a little too large! Happens sometimes. There's a lot of things to stir in
              the pot right now too but they are all coming along. A guess would be Rubbles in two more
              weeks followed by Pepito's Kitchen.

            • Glenn White
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 2, 2009

                How are you coming w/ the HO Rubblestone Station? My HOn30 whistlestop is waiting for its station.

                Do you have any idea when you will be shipping this to me?

                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 3, 2009
                  --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Glenn White" <aukai@...> wrote:

                  > Tom,
                  >
                  > How are you coming w/ the HO Rubblestone Station? My HOn30 whistlestop is waiting for its station.
                  >
                  > Do you have any idea when you will be shipping this to me?
                  >
                  > Aloha Nui Loa,
                  > Glenn sends...

                  Glenn and all HO customers interested in Rubbles.............
                  I can finally make the last of the molds today as the weather has cleared. If these work, and I assume that they will, I can finish the resin part casting. Hydrocal is another matter yet! The supplier won't get any in until late Monday. That means next week I should be able to finish the plaster work for both Rubbles and the Kitchen for Pepito's.

                  Tom
                • Glenn White
                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 23, 2009

                    Any new update on the HO Rubblestone Station? The weather up in the PACNORWEST is getting nice and my 7/8n2 Garden Railway is calling!! I want to finish up the HOn30 section before it gets too nice up here.

                    Message 9 of 10 , Apr 24, 2009
                      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Glenn White" <aukai@...> wrote:

                      > Tom,
                      >
                      > Any new update on the HO Rubblestone Station? The weather up in the PACNORWEST is getting nice and my 7/8n2 Garden Railway is calling!! I want to finish up the HOn30 section before it gets too nice up here.
                      >
                      > Aloha Nui Loa,
                      > Glenn sends..

                      Glenn,
                      Rubbles is progressing. I had to make a "correction" mold and can now cast that one too. This will complete the casting for a short first run. I am trying to juggle about two dozen "other" projects, all of which are of equal import, all at the same time!

                      The problem down here is it isn't too nice yet. This is the rainy season and it can make pouring rubber or plaster a nightmare. Speaking of which, I better get working as it is supposed to rain again tomorrow.

                      Tom
                    • Glenn White
                      Message 10 of 10 , May 17 6:30 PM

                        Any update on the HO Rubblestone Station.. I'm working on my 7/8n2 in the yard, but I would like to finish my little HOn30 town, it doesn't have a station for the passengers.

                        Aloha and Mahalo,