Re: Rustic stone & frame factory

  • michael lynch
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 1, 2009
      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com,
      Stan, the 3 small stone walls are for the OUT BUILDING as its called
      in the instructions.

      The small short pieces are for a broken foundation under the wood
      side walls. The scribed sheet would be for the floor to sit on the
      foundation stones. I have never built it the way the instructions say
      and in the #105 RE-ISSUE kit ,i offer of this , i supply 2 new cut
      stone lengths instead.

      I have the plans in my email files and if you send me an email direct
      i will forward them too you to print out.

      madmike3434
      mike350 at rogers dot com