Re: Frijole Flats Bank

  • michael lynch
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 31, 2009
      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com,

      I would have posted the pictures of the blown up bank in the photos
      section , but nobody, including the author of the original posted
      request, bothered to ask for them. So i figured if nobody is
      interested, why bother !

      mike

      Larry R <lhrickert@...> wrote:

      > Ray,
      >
      > The bank pics are in the Yorke_pics group, Files section, folder
      named Bank:

      > Larry
      > -----
      >
      > Ray Keck wrote:
      > >

      > > Yorkies-
      > >
      > > I'm looking for the photos of the exploded Frijole Flats Bank, but
      > > can't fing them here or on the old 'overflow" site. Does anyone
      know
      > > where I can find these?
      > >
      > > Ray
      >

      > --
      > Larry Rickert
      > Brooklyn, USA
      >
      > On30 Resource Center:
      > http://on30center.com
      >
      > "I can do everything through him who gives me strength."
      > - Philippians 4:13

    • Ray Keck
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 1, 2009
        Thanks, Larry, got it.

        Ray

        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, Larry R <lhrickert@...> wrote:

        > Ray,
        >
        > The bank pics are in the Yorke_pics group, Files section, folder
        named Bank:

        > Larry
        > -----
        >
        > Ray Keck wrote:
        > >

        > > Yorkies-
        > >
        > > I'm looking for the photos of the exploded Frijole Flats Bank, but
        > > can't fing them here or on the old 'overflow" site. Does anyone
        know
        > > where I can find these?
        > >
        > > Ray
        >

        > --
        > Larry Rickert
        > Brooklyn, USA
        >
        > On30 Resource Center:
        > http://on30center.com
        >
        > "I can do everything through him who gives me strength."
        > - Philippians 4:13

      • Ray Keck
        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 5, 2009
          Yorkies-

          Thought I should let you Frijole Flats builders know that I have my
          copy of the FF bank on Ebay. Proceeds go to my Yorke HO structure fund.
          The bank kit is #14 of 35 and complete with all parts and instructions.

          Ray