Contrabando Chapel

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2009
      I just say some photos that were posted two weeks ago of said chapel and set. I am sad to
      report that the chapel looks really bad now. You can tell it is a set. The wooden framing and
      plywood skin is showing through the stucco. When buildings fall into a condition such as that
      they become prey to further abuse by idiots whose only purpose in life seems to be to
      destroy!

      One thing to remember about the chapel though is that it is an interpretation of an adobe
      structure used as a movie set. The "edges" are sharp and non adobe -like. The finish is also
      a little "weird". The miniature that I am doing will be changed to resemble a real adobe a
      little better while still resembling the prototype.

      I will be out of shop today for a last day at completing the PBS TVC rigs I have been working
      on. Today's work will finish the job so tomorrow I will be back shipping kits.