NGHO-3 turntable

  • bassb04011
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2004
      I have a HOn3/30 turntable kit that I found in the closet. It is
      the NGHO-3 kit that is shown in the files section in the master list
      of kits. I can use it but I am not a kit collector so if any of you
      are dying to have it, make an off list offer. It is still in the
      box and I assume complete. The plaster base is nice and is in good
      shape. The box is in good shape though old and has a little writing
      on the outside, but the Yorke label is still attached. Let me know
      if you are looking for this or it will probably end up turing some
      logging engines. It originally sold for about $30 in the early 80s.
      Thanks, Brian