sketchbooks etc

  • nickon30
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 16, 2004
      Tom ,
      Can you advise shipment on sketchbooks and Cuban book. Ordered Aug
      5th via paypal?
      Colin Claxon
      Coopersburg,pa.
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 17, 2004
        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "nickon30"
        <westfieldweavers@w...> wrote:
        > Tom ,
        > Can you advise shipment on sketchbooks and Cuban book. Ordered Aug
        > 5th via paypal?
        > Colin Claxon
        > Coopersburg,pa.

        Tom,

        I ordered & paid for sketchbook Vol. 2 on July 10 via PayPal. I am
        also wondering when it will be shipped.

        I have received Vol. 1 & am enjoying it.

        Look forward to getting Vol. 2

        Paul Brock
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 17, 2004
          <westfieldweavers@w...> wrote:
          > Tom ,
          > Can you advise shipment on sketchbooks and Cuban book.
          Ordered Aug
          > 5th via paypal?
          > Colin Claxon
          > Coopersburg,pa.

          Colin,
          I have had to reprint the Volume One (again). I ran out a week
          ago and my legs have been bothering me greatly since. I haven't
          been able to get those booklets printed yet, so orders wait until I
          can. I will try to get them done in the next few days.

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 17, 2004
            --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Paul"
            <RichardATSF@a...> wrote:
            > --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "nickon30"
            > <westfieldweavers@w...> wrote:
            > > Tom ,
            > > Can you advise shipment on sketchbooks and Cuban book.
            Ordered Aug
            > > 5th via paypal?
            > > Colin Claxon
            > > Coopersburg,pa.
            >

            > Tom,
            >
            > I ordered & paid for sketchbook Vol. 2 on July 10 via PayPal. I
            am
            > also wondering when it will be shipped.
            >
            > I have received Vol. 1 & am enjoying it.
            >
            > Look forward to getting Vol. 2
            >
            > Paul Brock

            Paul,
            Thanks for letting me know the problem. After researching back
            through the files, I find your order, but I can't answer why you
            haven't received your Vol. Two as yet. I will get one out to you
            today. Sometimes things happen. If I don't know about it, I can't
            do anything - so thanks for letting me know.

          • Westfield Weavers
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 17, 2004
              OK, I just wanted to be sure you had the order.
              Thanks,
              Colin Claxon
              > Can you advise shipment on sketchbooks and Cuban book.
              Ordered Aug
              > 5th via paypal?
              > Colin Claxon
              > Coopersburg,pa.

              Colin,
              I have had to reprint the Volume One (again). I ran out a week
              ago and my legs have been bothering me greatly since. I haven't
              been able to get those booklets printed yet, so orders wait until I
              can. I will try to get them done in the next few days.

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            • jjn
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 17, 2004
                likewise, i sent an order [but only a couple of weeks ago] with paypal for sketchbooks #1 & #2.

                will they [have they] be sent soon i hope? pretty stoked and getting ready for the modeling season!

                thanx,

                jeff nigrelli

                51 gibson avenue

                narragansett rhode island 02882

                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 17, 2004
                  --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "jjn" <j@i...> wrote:
                  > likewise, i sent an order [but only a couple of weeks ago] with
                  paypal for sketchbooks #1 & #2.

                  > will they [have they] be sent soon i hope? pretty stoked and
                  getting ready for the modeling season!

                  > thanx,
                  >
                  > jeff nigrelli
                  >
                  > 51 gibson avenue
                  >
                  > narragansett rhode island 02882

                  You will not have much longer to wait, Jeff. They went.

                  Tom
                • craig palmer
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 17, 2004
                    An Idea...........Put your drawings on a CD in a scaleble format.Then if you run out you "burn"another.......Lot less outlay on your part .You burn what is ordered not one CD more[when they are ordered]
                    Seems folks have computers and printers .

                    Craig
                    DFW

                  • Paul
                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 17, 2004