Re: Pepito's Kitchen

  • sjtlrr
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 15, 2009
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Yorke_Kits/photos/album/751766546/pic/list

      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 27, 2009
        I am about to order the Walther's Tank sets for this kit and need to know how many I will
        need to get. Those of you who have paid orders or reservations are fine. I know where I
        stand there. I would like to know who wants to reserve a kit with or without tanks at this
        point. Personal emails please.... tomyorke@...

        Next up will be the Water Tower complete with colorful Pepito's decals!

        Tom
      • Sigmon Stainless

          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 27, 2009
            --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Sigmon Stainless" <sigmonstainless@...> wrote:

            > Tom,
            >
            > Do you have any idea of the price of the water tank with decals so we can get them on
            order via Pay Pal

            > Mike Sigmon

            Not really yet Mike as it isn't finished yet so I don't know what all will be included. Of
            course it needs the Rix tank and Central Valley girders, which will not be included. It
            won't be too bad though. Under $50 I'm sure and probably less than that. I'll let you know
            as soon as I do. There may be a water truck available at the same time. Don't know yet.

            I will start the Hacienda pretty soon. Patterns are finished and it should be a real "killer".
            The gate is really cool as is the patio with tree in the middle. The only thing left to do
            besides the instructions and finalizing the plans is the roof pattern. This is being done in
            barrel tile but not "standard", straight tile. All hand done and uneven! Takes forever to do.

          • Jack TREVES
            Message 5 of 19 , Jan 28, 2009
              Tom

              I have sent-you yesterday a private mail to buy a kitchen with the Walther's
              tank. Did-you have receive it ?

              Jack

              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 13, 2009
                I'm back from the Pine Mountain show of last weekend. Now I can get back to scheduled
                work. Casting HO Rubbles and O scale Pepito's Kitchens. Have a few more Adobes, Pickle
                Works and Pepito's Original Factories to get out still. Those will be done on Monday.

                I am placing the order for the Walther's tanks for the Kitchens so this is last call for those.
                After I place the order I will only sell future Kitchens less the tanks as I can only do one order
                in quantity for those.

                Working on Sketchbook six to be out this Summer. It features Bachmann conversions both car
                and loco. More on that at a later date.

              • MARC WITTEN
                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 13, 2009
                  Hi Tom,

                  Sounds like your going to be busy,hope you had a good time at the show,

                  look forward to seeing sketchbook no6,also can i ask what is the forecast/situation with the Pickle cars in On30,also do you have any of the Battery Loco's left as i'm looking for one at the end of the month.

                  Many thanks regards Marc.

                  ________________________________

                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 14, 2009
                    --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, MARC WITTEN <Marc.Witten@...> wrote:

                    > Hi Tom,
                    >
                    > Sounds like your going to be busy,hope you had a good time at the show,
                    >
                    > look forward to seeing sketchbook no6,also can i ask what is the forecast/situation with
                    the Pickle cars in On30,also do you have any of the Battery Loco's left as i'm looking for
                    one at the end of the month.

                    > Many thanks regards Marc.

                    Marc,
                    The show was a blast! A lot of fun. Hats off to Ray. Yes, I am always busy.

                    Sketchbook #6 will take some time but I do have some plans done. The Pickle cars will be
                    out just after the Rubbles and the Kitchen. Along with that car I will have four conversion
                    kits for Bachmann cars ranging from $5 to about $25 per car. You supply the car - I
                    supply the resin and styrene parts.

                    I have three Battery Locos and one Tractor Loco left in Gn15.

                  • Steve Esky
                    Message 9 of 19 , Feb 15, 2009
                      "Along with that car I will have four conversion
                      kits for Bachmann cars ranging from $5 to about $25
                      per car. You supply the car - I supply the resin and
                      styrene parts."

                      Tom, what Bachmann cars will these conversions be for?
                      Message 10 of 19 , Feb 15, 2009
                        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, Steve Esky <esky56@...> wrote:

                        > "Along with that car I will have four conversion
                        > kits for Bachmann cars ranging from $5 to about $25
                        > per car. You supply the car - I supply the resin and
                        > styrene parts."
                        >
                        > Tom, what Bachmann cars will these conversions be for?

                        Steve,
                        Flats, box and gons. Although for flats I buy the tanks. At maybe $1-$2 more you get the
                        extra tank which comes in quite handy! SP perlite box, SP, 5 door "A" frame gon, NCNG
                        side door gon and PC beet/gravel side door gon. I will have a catalog sheet out sometime
                        soon that will cover these as well as a bunch of details parts.

                        Tom
                      • Steve Esky
                        Message 11 of 19 , Feb 15, 2009
                          I am excited. Sounds like great things are coming.

                          Message 12 of 19 , Feb 25, 2009
                            Last call for the "extended" kits that include the Walther's Tanks set. I must order these
                            tomorrow so tonight at 10 o'clock is the deadline. I will have the Kitchens by themselves after
                            that, but you will need to order your own tanks from Walthers.

                            I am in the process of casting these kits now and any orders after tonight even for the
                            Kitchens by themselves will need to await a second run in about a month or so.

                            Thanks,
                            Tom
                          • Bryan Weidner
                            Message 13 of 19 , Feb 25, 2009
                              Tom, Just a note to confirm I'm on your list for the Kitchen with
                              tanks. Bryan

                              --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Yorke" <tomyorke@...> wrote:

                              > Last call for the "extended" kits that include the Walther's Tanks
                              set. I must order these
                              > tomorrow so tonight at 10 o'clock is the deadline. I will have the
                              Kitchens by themselves after
                              > that, but you will need to order your own tanks from Walthers.
                              >
                              > I am in the process of casting these kits now and any orders after
                              tonight even for the
                              > Kitchens by themselves will need to await a second run in about a
                              month or so.

                              > Thanks,
                              > Tom

                            • Jack TREVES
                              Message 14 of 19 , Feb 25, 2009
                                Tom,

                                I have send you this personal mail 10 days ago, but I had never an answer :

                                "I confirm my order of a Kitchen with Walther's part. Please write how much
                                you want me I send you with PayPal for that order."

                                Jack