O Scale Borscht Building

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2008
      First of all some news: I have lost my helper to his newly retired wife! She is commanding his
      attention as it should be. She may let him come out and play after a while. We'll see. So for
      now I am on my own again.

      The time has come for this one. I have 10 kits cast by Bob on hand for this initial run. I will
      do another small run after the first of the year. They will be shipped as soon as I get the
      Grandt parts. I suspect that will take several weeks as this is the holiday season and people
      are starting to leave on vacations and to visit family. I also do not like to ship around the
      holidays as there are way too many packages going places and I am afraid of loss or damage

      The price for the kit is $250 plus $15 S&H in the States. Foreign is $30. This will be on a first
      come first served basis, however, please Email me first to be sure I still have one. There will
      be some more later. tomyorke@... This is a super building and is long overdo.