Small Store for Rent and....

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2008
      I will have better photos tonight of this item. Frank worked wonders with what I sent him but
      we will replace with some better shots. I will also have photos for El Gato Negro and
      Esperanza's Crib. Final packaging for the Groceria is now underway and also the foreign
      Mercantil kits will go this week. El Gato Negro is being cast now. Lots to do but I am working
      to get it done.

      Probably late next year I will introduce a limited run O scale kit I have been working on for
      seven years now! Trying to get it right. I have the final design pretty much worked out. A few
      spots remain that need work. This will be a big one and quite special. No reservations at this
      time please. I won't be keeping a list yet. I'm sure there will be plenty to go round when the
      time comes and it will be announced here first. When it is all finalized I will post an artist's
      rendering here and then you may reserve. The run will be 100 signed and numbered kits.